Friday, July 8, 2016

Trust

“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I have been dwelling a lot on the fact that my husband is going to have to work out of town in the next couple of weeks. It can become very overwhelming because I know I will be responsible for everything that happens. I will be the one making sure children get where they need to go, that everyone is fed and to work on time, and that the animal is taken care of. But I think the thing that actually scares me the most ,is that I have to give my husband to the Lord to protect.

Yes, I know you are saying: Well that should be easy - just trust God. Well it is not as easy as you think. My mind likes to come up with the worst things that could happen. What if he gets in a car wreck? What if he gets hurt at work while he is in a different state. Many scenarios run through my brain. Then I allow fear to overtake me which causes me not to be able sleep, or concentrate. Which in the end, causes me to be very depressed, tired, grouchy, and emotional. So I spend the whole time my husband is gone feeling lonely. Which ends up not only hurting me but hurting my kids.


I know in my heart that God is in control and that he will take care of me, my husband, and even my kids. I just need to truly trust God.


“Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭37:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Daddy God, I love and adore you. First I want to say I am sorry that I have not trusted you. Your word is true and has never failed me. I know when life is hard if I will just constantly look to you. You will show or prove yourself in every situation.  So Father take this doubt and fear from me. I want to live and breath your confidence and strength. For I know in my heart you will watch over my husband while he is away and that you will help me while I take care of things in my home and at work as needed.  I give you all my praise I will truly love you with all I am. I will think on you and dwell in your presence with all I have.  I will listen for your voice to guide and direct my path.  I really love you, Lord you are my everything. Amen!!!