Monday, June 20, 2016

Are You A Fighter?

I saw a music video by a guy named David Crowder. If you don't know who he is, he is a christian musician that looks like he would be more at home changing the oil in your car. I will post the video below, and maybe his style is not for you, but the message is a good one.
Basically, it shows a guy being pursued by the devil. The guy runs as fast as he can, until finally he has enough. He realizes that he is the one with the better odds because he has God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit on his side.

I won't ruin the story. I will just post it below.

Sometimes we get caught up in life and the fact the God has our back seems to get lost on us. For whatever reason, we forget that we are one with the better odds at overcoming any obstacle. We think that just because we are facing something, we have somehow already lost, when the truth is we are just getting started.




“Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe. Lead me in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. For you bless the godly, O LORD; you surround them with your shield of love.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5:7-8, 11-12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Prayer:

Daddy God, thank you for your many blessings. We praise and worship your holy name. We thank you for directing our paths and walking with us in times of struggle. Father, I just ask that you restore all those that are sick and hurting. Give strength when we feel weak, and fill us with your love when we are feeling unlovable. Reignite us with your joy, and help us change our thinking to think on you not on what is going on around us. We love and adore you, Daddy God, and want to dwell in your presence always. Amen.